L&Co open factory
Opening a jewelry factory.
Jewelry, a local industry in Yamanashi. It originates from the fact that crystal was first produced during the time of Takeda Shingen. Our factory was founded in 1937. It is a facility where everyone can freely see, experience, and develop together with jewelry craftsmanship that has been handed down from generation to generation, factory equipment, and products. We will develop various products to provide a happy lifestyle with one piece of jewelry . We are always looking for people who can collaborate with us. Cheer up Japan with jewelry! We aim to be a factory that continues to transmit with the theme of
Handmade jewelry experience [reservation required] ☎ 055-235-9107
L&Co Open Factory offers an experience course where you can make your own original jewelry. (Reservation required) Even beginners can enjoy and feel free to make it.
You can choose your favorite design from 5 types of bases for necklaces and rings, make a WAX tree, which is indispensable when making jewelry, and choose your favorite jewelry and experience stone setting! You can take home the finished jewelry♪
Duration : About 30 minutes
Price: ¥2500 / 1 person
Reservations are required for the handmade experience, the start time is as follows, so please tell us your desired time when making a reservation.
Inquiries 055-235-9107 (reception hours 10: 00-17: 00)
*For groups, the time required for the jewelry making experience will differ.
* The contents of the jewelry you can make vary depending on the period.
In addition to general customers, we also accept factory tours for group customers. We have experience accepting not only educational institutions but also sightseeing, bus group trips, employee trips, etc.
Educational institutions that have visited us so far
- primary school
- Kai Municipal Ryuo Kita Elementary School
Kofu Municipal Zenyukan Elementary School
junior high school
- Kawaguchi Konan Junior High School
- Suginami Ward Konan Junior High School
- Tsuru Municipal Tsuru Second Junior High School
- Minami Alps Municipal Kosai Junior High School
- Southern Alps Municipal Shirane Koma Junior High School
Yamanashi Gakuin Junior High School
- Tochigi Prefectural Kanuma High School
- Toho Girls High School
- Yamanashi Prefectural Kyonan High School Universities/vocational schools
- Showa Women's University
- Tokyo Design College
- Hiko Mizuno Jewelry College
- University of Yamanashi
- Yamanashi Gakuin University
- Yamanashi Eiwa University
School Juridical Person Mizuno Gakuen